2018 Calendar Contest
It is time to submit your photos for this year's AWAA 2018 Calendar Photo Contest!
We are looking for photos that stand out among the hundreds that are submitted each year. Seasons, holidays, special moments and just plain fun photos that show off your adopted children and/or family.
Each fall, the America World staff gets to vote on their top 13 photos (a calendar cover and 12 monthly covers), which is always a very difficult process. Late this fall the results are in and winners announced, then just in time for Christmas the 2018 calendars arrive for you all!
Even if your photos are not one of the top 13, we love using photos on our website, promotional materials, banners, at concerts, and other places that encourage families to consider adoption.
Keep in mind we need high-quality photos:
- In focus
- Good lighting
- Good composition
- Photos that "say" something, tell a story, inspire, touch our hearts, or just simply make us smile
- Photo files at least 2MB in size (only digital submissions--JPG format preferred)
- Maximum of (8) photos submissions per family
- All photos submitted will be considered free of photographer rights per the Media Release Form
- To be eligible, families must read and agree to the Media Release Form
- Photos can be emailed to Media@awaa.org , as submission form below is not working correctly
- Parent's full name, address, city, state, ZIP, phone number & email address
- Photos must be received by midnight Eastern on
Tuesday, October 31, 2017Extended to Sunday, November 5th!
Get creative and start submitting your best photos to enter this fall!
2018 Calendars will be available in November with a suggested donation. Cover winners will each receive (10) calendar gifts. Details on calendar orders will be available in the coming weeks.
To see winners from our 2017 calendar (above) read our BLOG POST!
Questions? Email Media@awaa.org